We’ve closed our doors for the final challenge of the year!
But don’t fret, register your interest below and we’ll keep you updated on the 2024 schedule!
Register my interest for the next challenge!
I completed the challenge with a team of my front line leaders and I’ve been blown away by the way they leant into the challenge. It’s been a wonderful experience personally and professionally.
The challenge has provided our team with an opportunity to engage in leadership growth through rich conversations via wonderful prompts using tools that we can carry with us on our journey of improvement
The challenge calls for reflection, for self awareness, for willingness to hear alternate perspectives and to look for ways to improve personally and professionally. Well worth the time and effort.
What is the Epic Challenge?
One month of daily 15 minute challenges delivered straight to your phone through our unique epic app.
Gamified learning designed to motivate and reward your progress.
Bonus “readying” and “reset” lessons through pre and post your challenge month for best practice learning.
An opportunity to connect directly with Holly in our intimate community deep dives.
Practical tools in leading yourself and others that can immediately be applied to your life.
A wonderful community of leaders for added connection, accountability and insight.
Want to see how it works?
Here’s what our most recent participants had to say
The Epic Challenge has made me feel more inspired and motivated
The Epic Challenge has given me momentum to continue to pursue positive change.
The Epic Challenge has made me feel more connected to a like-minded leadership community.
The epic challenge has made me feel more confident as a leader.
I can confidently state that the epic challenge has had a positive impact on me in some way
I would recommend the Challenge to a friend
Pricing + Inclusions – Early Bird deals on now!
- Intimate group sessions facilitated by Holly over the course of the Challenge.
- Weekly lessons through October to ease into the learning mindset.
- Daily, bite sized exercises in leadership through November – the Challenge itself!
- Weekly lessons to embed the learning as habits through December.
- Access to a supportive community of like-minded peers.
- Bring along a friend and have a built in accountability buddy!
- 2 passes with a $20 discount
- Everything included with individual passes – 5 for the price of 4, PLUS
- The opportunity to play for awesome team prizes.
- Exclusive team feeds within the Challenge to cheer each other on.
- Built in accountability partners to keep you moving!
Why did we call it ‘epic’?
Jane McGonigal, New York times best selling author and Director of the Institute of the Future, calls an epic win “an outcome that is so extraordinarily positive you had no idea it was even possible until you achieved it … it is almost beyond the threshold of imagination and when you get there you are shocked to discover what you are truly capable of.”
Epic leadership comes from the many small moments that create big movements. It comes from making the next brave choice, again and again.
Are you ready to step up your own leadership or empower your team?