2024 Epic Challenge: All Access Pass
Through over a decade of building a business, studying leadership and holding countless interviews with luminaries like Barack Obama and Malcolm Gladwell (and writing a book about it!) Holly Ransom has learned… we must learn how to lead ourselves before we can successfully lead others.
Once we’ve mastered the methods and mindsets that are required to lead ourselves, only then can we apply this to the people, causes and world around us.
Our two challenges for the 2024 year are built around the framework of Holly’s book, The Leading Edge, and designed to first focus on the skills needed to be leading from a good place within ourselves to then make impactful change in our ecosystems.
Challenge 1: Unleash your Leadership Potential
Kicking off March 01. We’ll focus on..
- Deep introspection to cement our reason for showing up
- Defining and aligning our personal drivers with our outside world
- Build and maintain relationships that fuel you
- Creating and cementing beneficial habits
- Setting and meeting meaningful goals
Challenge 2: Lead, Influence, Inspire
Kicking off August 01. We’ll focus on..
- motivate the collective
- make sure we have diverse perspectives in our line of sight
- build emotianal intelligence
- challenge assumptions and status quos
- empower and embrace feedback
- identify and assess risk
- create an inclusive culture
Jump aboard with our all-access pass and participate in both challenges for the year. Take advantage of our gamified, community platform that fosters a culture of vulnerability and gives you access to peer-to-peer learning, networking opportunities and facetime with Holly herself.
For each challenge you’ll get..
- One month of daily challenges delivered straight to your phone through our unique community platform
- A live feed of player submissions to facilitate peer-to-peer learning and provide a supportive community in your journey (including Holly herself!)
- Exclusive sessions with Holly, including a full blown masterclass with a set program and key takeaways in your hand
- A downloadable workbook to use alongside your month of challenges
- Community connection sessions to meet fellow players and talk real-world scenarios
- A private Linkedin Group so you can connect with each other outside the epic platform
- A fun, gamified experience with points and prizes to help keep you motivated
Are you ready to be the leader the world needs you to be?
Let’s do this.